Business Type: Government Contractor
Initial Challenges: Continuous outages and instability, lacking all documentation of network and work, no one had solid knowledge of the operation, too many implementations by too many people, staff continued to cycle through the back office before going off site to work, no one was actively managing systems, network security was severely lacking and could not meet government standards or compliancy, file security was improperly implemented, infrastructure was lacking and service delivery from service providers were subpar.
Solutions Implemented: Rebuilt servers to clean up configuration, security policies and users, engaged with full Technology management, implemented managed security and configured for proper accessibility, designed phased implementation of OS upgrade and virtualization implementation, implemented managed Exchange solution, designed leading solution for robust disaster recovery.
- Created greatly network allowing productivity to increase
- Reset network configurations for unity in thought and concurrent design
- Increased productivity due to increase uptime
- Exceeded security requirements for stringent DoD regulations
- Applied and enforced security policy uniformly throughout the organization
- Reduced operating cost by having a focused, dedicated team managing the technology for the fraction of the cost of one staff member
- Phase in next generation of technology without or impact on operations
- Fully documented network and all actions associated with the network
- Increased access to network resources for remote users with Deltek and time entry needs
View all articles by admin